Performance Physical Therapy
Welcome to Engineered Sports, the ring leader in sports physical therapy and sports performance training for athletes and competitive adults in Western Washington. For over 15 years, the founders of Engineered Sports have set the standard in sports rehab, athletic development, sports performance and in other specialized training programs for tactical athletes, executives and industrial professionals.
Locally owned and operated, Engineered Sports is committed to providing patients and athletes with forward-thinking game plans that bridge the gap between injury and performance. Located in Everett, WA, Engineered Sports is continuously blazing trails in discovering better strategies for rehabilitating injured athletes and active adults. We have become the premier destination for patients who wish to return to athletic competition, an active lifestyle, or a physically demanding work environment. Our experienced team of Physical Therapists, Sports Performance Coaches, Athletic Trainers, and Massage Therapists will help you get where you want to go. We are dedicated to helping you recover from injury and helping you reach your goals in a safe and timely manner with a customized program based in the best that science and research has to offer.
Our specialization include:
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic & Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Rehabilitation
- Work Injury Rehabilitation & Work Conditioning Programs
- Concussion Management & Return-To-Play protocol
Typical physical therapy clients include:
- Collegiate and high school athletes of all sports
- Firefighters, law enforcement and military personnel
- Middle and distance athletes; Tri-Athletes
- Active adults; Weekend Warriors